Monday, December 22, 2014

How To Repair Your PC All By Yourself

I am of the opinion that everyone has the potential to become a tech geek at least to fix his own PC computer, if not to be employed as a PC expert or technician. I realized this recently and I can prove it with my own experience.

I am a long time PC user. I use quite an old PC; I think I bought it almost 7 years ago. It still works fine despite some problems now and then. Until recently, whenever an issue surfaced on my PC, I wouldn’t care inspecting it or even reading the error message. I would ring the technician. He would come sooner or later depending on his workload and troubleshoot the issue and charge me handsomely for service. I wouldn’t mind paying him the fee he asks because what I cared the most was the condition of my PC.

However, a few months ago, when my PC bumped into a problem, I was forced to inspect the issue and troubleshoot it myself because my technician was unable to show up. Since I didn’t know any other solution, I thought I would try to see what the cause of the problem is, if not to fix it. In my inspection, I found that the OS was corrupted and that I had to reinstall it. However, I had no idea how to go about it.

Tech support comes to rescue


As most of you do when you come across a PC problem, I did some online searches to find out a way to reinstall the operating system. Although there were many sites that described the steps, I wasn’t able to follow them because of the technical jargons used in them. Finally, I came across Tech Support desk. I should say that I found a few Omni Tech support ripoff pages but I ignored them because what I needed was an immediate solution. I dialled the toll free number that I found in their official website and got in touch with a technician. He directed me through steps for reinstalling the OS and it went well. The issue got resolved.

Tech service subscription

I was impressed by the quality of service offered to me by the technicians at Tech support. So, I didn’t think twice before buying a PC support service subscription.

What I find most interesting with Tech support is that they offer a lot of free troubleshooting steps and Knowledge Base articles. Reading them, one can become a tech geek himself and fix a good number of PC issues. I am certain that the Tech support ripoff news posts being spread are totally rubbish.

3 comments:

  1. How to Get More Inbound Calls For Sell.
    A great online marketing compay, PPC Expert For Tech Support by osiel web
    technical support inbound calls
    ppc management experts | technical support ppc expert

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adwords Promotional Code provides expert PPC services for almost all business categories and from all various verticals including travel and technology with focus on ppc for technical support.

    ReplyDelete
  3. windows 7 key professional , key win 7 ultimate product key , windows 10 activation from upgrade , windows vista business , windows 7 ultimate sp1 sell , windows 10 activation insider , windows 8.1 product key sale , win 7 keys , tABReB

    office 2016 product serial free

    windows 10 enterprise key

    office 2016 product key

    Windows 10 product key code sale

    office 2016 product key sale

    ReplyDelete